Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blogging Until Birth


Hi I'm Vince (really Vincent Matthew, but Mommy will probably only call me that when I'm being mischievous). I'm eagerly awaiting my arrival as Mommy and Daddy's first sweet Georgia peach. I'm pretty little right now because I won't be on the team roster until April and I'm still in training. I promise to blog as often as Mommy lets me and post new pictures whenever the doctor takes them. Right now I'm so skinny that some of my pictures show up as scary skeletons like the first one on the right.

Love, V

1 comment:

Laura said...

Tell mommy and daddy to dust off their digital camers because TeeTee will be expecting weekly updates once you are born. We love lots of baby pictures over here in the Covington household. And if you really post lost of pictures, I may even be able to get your Nanny Donna to look at them. It will take alot of teaching on how to blog. But I am sure I can do it!!
TeeTee Laura