Saturday, October 17, 2009

Road Trippin

The summer of '09 was officially the summer of the road trip. The first weekend in August Mommy and I went to visit Teetee and Uncle Troy in Nashville, but without a pit stop at the aquarium in Chattanooga on the way up. My friend Olivia and her parents went to the aquarium too, but I got to keep Teetee and Uncle Troy all to myself.


We did all kinds of fun thing like go to restaurants, play in the pool and Teetee even let me ride her dog like a pony. Yeehaw! I made myself pretty comfortable there even eating the banana peppers straight out of the garden. Thankfully I wasn't too naughty so I'm sure they'll invite me back soon. Click here to see all the pictures from my August '09 trip to Nashville. Sorry they're a little out of order!


Love,


V

No comments: