Monday, January 14, 2008

Bayou Baby

I'm down in Louisiana visiting my Nannie and Poppie and my Aunt Laura and Uncle Troy. I surprised them with my latest photos, some 3D glamour shots. Nannie and Mommy think I have a cute little button nose like my Grandpa Frank. I am quite an active little boy and during the ultrasound I showed Mommy and Daddy that I can already do yoga and touch my toes to my forehead and I can do karate chops with my hands.

Aunt Laura made me a stuffed eggplant pirogue for dinner last night with shrimp and crab stuffing. Mommy says a pirogue is like a Cajun canoe. Today Nannie is taking me to buy my very first King Cake to help us celebrate Mardi Gras. She's also making sure that everyone knows that I'm a Who Dat by buying me lots of black and gold clothes (Mommy says I need to explain that a Who Dat is a devoted New Orleans Saints fan like all my family who live in Louisiana). This is a picture of me already cheering for the Saints.
Mommy and Daddy and I are driving back to Georgia tomorrow. We'll be sad to leave our family but I know our puppies Kayle and Lilith will be happy to have me back at home.
Love, V

No comments: