Saturday, July 12, 2008

Middle Man


I went to the doctor on Thursday friends to get my last two shots so I can go to big boy school on Monday. I now weigh 13 pounds 3 ounces. That's right in the middle for my age. Half the babies weigh more than me and half the babies my age weigh less.

So many new things are happening. I can sit up with help and I have a fun chair that helps me sit up. I really love playing in it but sometimes my big baby head gets a little heavy and I slowly lower it to the tray and take a little nap.

I've also finished my rounds of keeping my parents awake at night and I'm back to only waking up once a night. I thought it was fun waking them up for those two nights but then I realized it was making me sleepy too!

This week I found my voice. It's so fascinating and now I practice talking all the time. I must get that from my Mommy!

I went to visit my big boy school this week. There were other babies there, but I will be the youngest by 1 month. I have 3 teachers and they are so nice and can't wait to take turns holding me on my first day on Monday. I'm just going for a half day so that I can get used to my new school.
Love, V

No comments: