Friday, July 4, 2008

Working 9 to 5


Friends I bet you thought I forgot about you. The truth is that my Mommy went back to work and I am having so much fun playing with my Nannie all day that I didn't have time to blog. She's been keeping me pretty busy. I've included pictures of all of the things we've been doing like hunting bears, training for a pushup contest and working on our Saints cheers for football season.

But before I do all of that stuff every day I send Mommy off to work to find the news. Sometimes the news is hiding, but Mommy can always find lots of it in Florida. She has so many nice friends at work like Ms. Stephanie who reads my blog every day.

My Poppie came to Georgia last night to see me for the 4th of July. Tonight he's going to teach me how to bar-b-q. It's very nice of him to spend Independence Day with me even though he's Canadian.

Tomorrow we're all going to the Braves game. It's my first baseball game. It doesn't get much more American than that! I even have a Braves outfit to wear to the game.

Friends I wish I could promise you to blog more during the week, but playing with Nannie is just so darn fun. I will try to be a better blogger but things are going to get crazy in a week when I go to big boy school.

Love, V

1 comment:

ladybugDZ said...

I can't wait to see Vince in his Braves outfit!