Friday, November 14, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Friends things are great here in Sunny Florida. Last night I got to dip my toes in the pool. I love swimming. I wonder if I could represent the American team and the Canadian team in the olympics? Mommy says people in our family have short legs so I may want to pick another sport.

I'm really enjoying hotel life. Nannie and Mommy let me roll around in the fluffy sheets on the big bed. I think I'm going to petition for a big bed like that when I get back home. It would be big enough for me, Mommy, Daddy and the puppy girls.

My Daddy is coming to visit us tonight. We are going to do so much fun stuff this weekend. We are going to eat Cuban food and go to the beach and do a little bit of shopping (that was Mommy's idea trust me). I'm going to show Daddy all the fun that Nannie and I have while Mommy is at work. I've figured out how to roll myself up in a blanket and move really quickly to whatever part of the room is least baby friendly. What can I say, I'm mischevious!

Love, V

No comments: