Friday, November 21, 2008

Discovery Days

Friends today is my last day in Florida. I have learned so much down here. I've used my vacation time to perfect this whole sitting thing. I don't see what the big deal is. When you are sitting it means you have to be still and where's the fun in that?

Yesterday I learned how to do all kinds of things. Mommy was packing her suitcase to head home. I decided that I wanted to see what was inside and what do you know all of a sudden I was standing up!! I even got really brave and decided to stand on just one leg. It was fun while it lasted, but I had work to do. Undoing all of Mommmy's hard work would take time, but I was committed to taking everything out of the suitcase.

I worked up a sweat with all that unpacking so it was time for a bath. With my newfound pulling up skills I decided to liberate myself from the bathtub. I pulled myself out of the baby bathtub and into the big people's bathtub. This could lead to great things. I invision a future where I can escape the tub and take off like a streak of naked lightening. I hope my Mommy has her running shoes on!

Love, V

No comments: