Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Very Thankful

Friends last week was Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. Nannie and Poppie sent us a new computer so now I can blog more often. And I can even upload video now!!

Our Thanksgiving was super fun. We went to our friend Drew's house and he and Emmalee made us turkey dinner. I didn't really eat turkey, just sweet potatoes. I'm working up to this chewing thing but it's hard when you don't have any teeth. I did get to wear a shirt that had a turkey on it-- the height of fashion.

I have become quite the celebrity at school. The call me the crib inspector because all day I love to crawl around the room under all the cribs and toys looking at everything possible. Whenever they make me happy, I reward them by giving them a round of applause... with my feet of course. Here's a video of the first time I figured out how to clap my feet on November 18th.


Well I'm off to find new adventures for Mommy and Daddy to film. Love, V

No comments: