Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Family Affair

I am having the best weekend ever friends. My Daddy has the whole weekend off so we are spending time as a family. I started off Saturday doing what I do every morning, talking to the baby who lives in the sliding glass door. That guy looks just like me.

We ran a bunch of errands and went to get lunch. My parents are so busy, just looking at them makes me tired. I fell asleep at lunch. Not even the load jukebox could keep me awake. But after my nap it was off to more adventures.

We had so much fun picking out our Christmas tree. My fun was a lot warmer than Mommy and Daddy's. I get to ride around in a little fleecey bag that keeps me toasty while we run errands outside. There were so many trees to choose from. We picked a small one with soft needles because Mommy said there's no way to keep my little fingers away from it.

Daddy and I decorated the whole tree while Mommy took pictures. She says she's doing that to make sure to capture all the memories, but I think she's just doing it to get out of doing the hard work! The family fun continues today with some football and a trip to the farmer's market. I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine.

Love, V

No comments: