Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stranger Danger!

Friends I met this very strange man yesterday. I don't mean to be harsh but he was fat and his hair was gray. He didn't have very good taste in clothes either; he was wearing all red. For some reason Mommy decided I should take some pictures with him. Usually I love an adoring crowd... but I didn't trust this guy. I put on my serious face to let him know I wasn't having any of his shenanigans. Mommy sat next to me and made sure that strange man didn't steal me. Oh Mr. Claus I have my eye on you! My friend Millie went to see the strange man too. She's much nicer than I am and smiled for him the whole time. I am posting some video of this man so you can stop him if you ever see him trying to play with my friend Millie again! I was so jealous I even tried to swat the camera away from getting pictures of it.

Love, V

No comments: