Sunday, December 14, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Even though the sky is gray and the weather is blustery, I'm having a very nice Sunday. I got up early and had a little breakfast before we went to run errands. Here's some video of me playing around in my highchair. It was still very early so the light's not very good in the video.


For brunch Mommy, Daddy and I went to Engine 11. It's a new bar owned by my friend Millie's Daddy. It was their first brunch ever and we were so proud to be their first customers. Mommy and Daddy let me eat some big people toast. I loved it! I had my first big person food on Saturday. It was pita bread and it took me a while to get the hang of mushing it with my gums.

Nothing could compare with our great morning so I decided to be fussy for the rest of the day. Come on admit it; you have those days too when you just want to be cranky!

Love, V

1 comment:

Roni Loren said...

Hey Jackie,

Tammi let me know that you have a blogging baby boy too. He is SO adorable! Congrats! Glad to see you are doing well. I have a 13 month old son (his blog is at thegriffinhouse.wordpress.com). Looks like we all got the baby fever at the same time!

Take care,
Roni (Kaiser) Griffin