Saturday, July 11, 2009

Clever Devil


The day that I got my booster seat was a day of discovery. Mommy called it a day of horror. I think I'm such a clever devil.... Mommy says there's more emphasis on the devil part. First I figured out how to use a cardboard box as a step and I climbed onto the coffee table to dance. Here I am proclaiming victory over Mommy and her silly no climbing rules.

After Mommy helped me down I scampered off to play in the kitchen. Mommy is very nice and has filled the lowest drawer with old pots and pans that I can bang and play with without getting into trouble. Well after my conquer of the coffee table... I was struck with a brilliant idea, what if I used the drawer to climb onto the countertop?! I mean what a brilliant thought. That's where Mommy and Daddy put all the fun stuff I'm not allowed to play with like keys and cell phones. You can't keep a good man down and that day there was nothing stopping me!!

From there I decided the sky was the limit. I saw a basketball on TV and decided to scale the entertainment unit to snatch it off the screen. There are no pictures of that because Mommy was really, really upset when I grabbed either side of the flat screen TV and tried to push it to the ground.

Mommy thought I needed an outlet for all of my energy so she took me to Leapin Lizards to jump my sillies out. I bounced for a little bit and then finally figured out how to draw with chalk. Mommy was actually smiling at that discovery. I only put the chalk on my shirt or in my mouth 75% of the time, the rest of the time I was drawing up a storm.

Just when Mommy thought the naughties were all over for the day I decided to climb into an empty diaper box that was going out for recycling. I was having a great time until I tried to make the box bare all my weight and I ended up biting the dust. Sometimes discovery is painful! Mommy said the whole day was painful for her and she must have meant it because it seemed like she was in tears an awful lot that day!
Click here to see all the photos of my wicked ways... I promise I was much better behaved the next day.
Love, V

No comments: