Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Party... Part Deux

I'm lucky enough to belong to a mama group with some great ladies started by my friend Kenzi. Every year they have a kids Halloween party so everyone can catch up and see how much the "babies" have grown since last year. Since it finally felt like fall we decided to break out Vince's real Halloween costume. The skeleton costume was an emergency backup to our original plan. Vince told us he wanted to be Brobee, his favorite character from the TV show Yo Gabba Gabba. I went online and found the most realistic Brobee costume I could. Well it turns out I wasn't being super Mom, I was being super stupid because Brobee is completely covered in fur and so was the costume making it way way too hot for Georgia. I was so stoked Halloween morning when the temperatures dipped into the 40s and Vince could finally wear his costume.

Ellis and I got into the mood with a skeleton t-shirt and baby carrier. We had a great time partying it up with a dizzying 40+ adults and 23+ kids at the brunch/lunch time party.

And for the record even though it was cold outside the costume was too darn hot and Vince was sweating bullets by the time we took it off and headed home for nap time. Oh well if we ever get a massive snow avalanche in Georgia I know what Vince will be wearing! And now looking back at the costume he sort of looks like the Grinch, maybe I can trot it out at Christmas time and make it really worth my money! Click here to see all the pictures from the party.

All Our Love,
The Damicos

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just noticed that Vince has usnig a Dirt Devil in the above photo. Is he still really into sweeping and vacuuming?