Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Party People

With two kids I have the feeling we will be going to twice the birthday parties in the coming years. October 30th we got to celebrate the first birthday of one of our favorite sweet pumpkins, baby Isaac. Our neighbors Amber and Paul have helped turn our little neighborhood into a wonderful place for our kids to grow up. Their daughter Olivia is 7 months older than Vince and their son Isaac is almost exactly a year older than Ellis (don't worry Matt has already warned him about dating our daughter).

They were kind enough to invite us to celebrate Isaac's big first birthday and even let Vince help the birthday boy open his presents (as if we could stop him). Vince loves to play with Isaac which I'm convinced is going to take years off my life. Vince is so much faster and rougher that we have to chase him and watch him like a hawk to make sure Isaac makes it to his second birthday!

Ellis is turning into quite the party girl at only two weeks old she was already going to her second party. Click here to see all the fun party pictures. Warning! There are a LOT of pictures. Matt was in charge of the camera that day and I'll just let you in on a little secret, Matt loves to take pictures of our family. If ever I feel like I'm too obsessed with my cute kids I can feel confident in the fact that there is someone even more fanatical than me.... my husband. I don't mind; he can take all the pictures he wants because I get to edit them!

All Our Love,
The Damicos

No comments: