Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Growing Concern

I have so much news to report friends. I had my six month checkup on Tuesday. Mommy stayed home from work to take me to the doctor. I now weigh in at 16 pounds and 4 ounces. I'm 26 inches long and I am super healthy. I got three shots and I screamed at the doctor just to let her know that I do not like that at all. But the whole day wasn't a loss, I got to spend the afternoon with Mommy and she pulled out all the stops to make me laugh.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling so hot at school so they called Mommy at work to come get me. I think those shots finally caught up with me. I took a few naps at home and I'm feeling much, much better. Mommy gave me a teething ring to play with yesterday and I used my imagination to think of where else it could go. Mommy turned to get a spoonful of food for me and I slipped it on my leg. Oh I'm so silly!

I will soon have this crawling thing all figured out. I have mastered rolling across a room and creeping off my play mat. Watch out puppies I am headed your way. Mommy and Daddy give me plenty of time and room to practice. My doctor says I'm so active that I may skip crawling and just move right on to walking instead. Mommy started sweating right when the doctor said that. I wonder why? I'm not a handful am I?

I've outgrown my first bathtub and tonight I am going to move into a bathtub for bigger boys. I love to splash in the bath and now I'm so big that two splashes and I'm sitting in a mostly dry tub. My new tub will have much more room for my bath toys.

Love, V

No comments: