Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

Friends I'm getting ready for another fun weekend. The weather is nice and Mommy and I are going to run errands. Tonight we are going with Daddy to buy supplies for the Halloween party we are throwing later this month. While Daddy is at work this weekend Mommy and I are going to go to the farmers market and get fresh veggies to make some soups. Mommy says she hopes I grow up to be a chef so I can cook for her every day.

I am growing so fast and learning so many new tricks. I pick up something new every day. I realized the other night in the tub that when my toy floats out of reach, I can kick it back into my hand. I also found out that if Mommy is singing a song and I don't like it, I can just grab her lips and it makes her stop. She says living with me is worse than being on American Idol!

Love, V

No comments: