Monday, October 6, 2008

Half Way There

Today is my half-versary! I am half way to my first birthday. I decided to celebrate by getting up at 3:30am and having a party in my crib. Daddy came to the party but he didn't seem to be in the mood to celebrate. I had a very nice weekend friends so I'm going to post some pictures for you.

Friday night Mommy and Daddy and I went to buy decorations for the big Halloween party that we are having. Thankfully I slept through the whole trip so I didn't see any of the scary things at the party store. Then we went out for dinner. Daddy even let me help him pick something off the menu.

Yesterday was such a great day. Daddy got off of work early and we walked to a restaurant in our neighborhood for dinner. I got to take a bath when we came home. Daddy said it was because I love the bathtub, Mommy said it was because I had a diaper blowout at the restaurant. While I was getting ready for bed, our brand new neighbors started moving in next door. We walked over to meet them and they are such a nice family.

Tomorrow I go for my six month checkup. I can't wait to show my doctor how I'm learning to hold cups and bottles. I think she'll be especially proud that I'm doing so well with baby food (even though I'm not the biggest fan of squash). Mommy says she can't wait to see how much I weigh. She says I felt like like a baby made of lead this weekend because I wanted to be carried around all the time.

Love, V

No comments: