Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Cut Above

Friends I have entered an elite new club... the haircut club. I got my hair cut for the first time this morning. Here's a picture of what I looked like before my new do. My hair was so long it kept falling into my eyes. The salon was just for babies and it was such a blast but the baby next to me thought it was super scary. He screamed and cried the whole time. I didn't cry AT ALL. He was older than me but I was much, much tougher. It must have been a little scary in there because my Mommy had tears in her eyes when the stylist was cutting my hair.

I look like such a big boy now. I have the same hair style as before just shorter. I'm so glad Mommy, Daddy and Nannie were all there to see me acting as cool as a cucumber in the hair chair. The chair was the neatest part. It was designed to look like a little Campbell's Soup race car. After my haircut was done the stylist gave Mommy a little bag of my hair to keep. I thought that was very yucky but Mommy thought it was very sweet. To see a gallery of before and after pictures from this morning, CLICK HERE.

Love, V

No comments: