Monday, February 9, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I had a very busy weekend friends. Saturday my friend Millie and I went to a photo shoot for a commercial. We had to play with a crib toy while people ran around and took pictures and video. After the shoot we went to a brunch for Mommies and babies. I was the only boy there! I was also the oldest so I showed all those babies how to crawl and pull up to standing. Basically all they got was a rear view as I zoomed away. None of those little babies eat table food yet so I made sure to wait and have all my yummy avocado when I got home. On Sunday morning I learned the best trick ever. Mommy put me in my crib while she got everything ready for us to leave for the store. When she came back, I had taken my pants off! It was so funny and I can't wait to try that trick when we're out in public. This week I've also learned how to click my tongue and make a kissing noise. My biggest discovery of the week came at the brunch on Saturday. The host had stairs and I made a beeline straight for them and starting working my way up. At the end I've posted a little video clip of my stair shenanigans. It's not very good because Mommy had to film me and hold on to make sure I didn't fall. Gosh Mommies are such nervous Nellies! I'm growing by the day! It could have something to do with all the avocado and crackers I eat. I celebrated my 10-monthversary this week. On Sunday I started wearing clothes in the 9 month range. I haven't quite caught up to the clothes sizing yet, but I'll get there. Mommy loves it because she says I have plenty of time to outgrow a new set of clothes every week. Here's a picture of me in some new 9 month size pajamas. It was really warm here this weekend so Mommy broke out the lightweight pajamas. We even ate dinner last night with the sliding glass door open! Hopefully we won't have too much more winter weather before Spring gets here. Tub time is still my favorite time of the day. Last night I tried to capture the running water in my hands. That water is so tricky and slippery! I love when Daddy leaves the water on while I'm in the tub because I get to play with the water and even try to drink it if he's not watching too closely. Have a great Monday friends!

Love, V

No comments: