Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Feeling So Presidential

Happy President's Day friends. I am feeling a little under the weather. Last night I developed a fever and my cheeks were burning up. My little winter cough is back and I was just not feeling right. I was super cuddly which is very rare. Don't get me wrong I'm a nice guy, but I'm very independent and don't usually want someone to hold or lay with me. I'm smiley this morning but still not 100%.

I'm staying home with Daddy while Mommy works because my daycare is closed today. Mommy says the news never closes. I have incentive to get better soon because Mommy said we could go back to the park as soon as I get better. I better go work on that right now! Here's a video of me and Daddy playing with the laundry basket this morning.

Love, V

1 comment:

ladybugDZ said...

DUDE! He knows all the words! Matt's a great daddy!