Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silly Saturday

Because my Nannie left yesterday and I was feeling a little bit blue, my Mommy and Daddy did all kinds of silly things to cheer me up. After we dropped Nannie off at the airport, Daddy set up a sun shade on the front lawn and put my bouncer inside so that I could play while he and Mommy raked leaves. I love being outdoors! In fact I am starting to cry at the sliding glass door so that I can get outside. The weather was so nice yesterday, a sunny 76 degrees. My shade keeps me from getting sunburned. Mommy and Daddy say it will be perfect for my first trip to Jazz Fest in May.


All of that raking was hard work and Mommy and Daddy worked up a sweat. Daddy thought he would cool down with a sugar free juice pop. Little did he know I had other plans. I stole it from him and enjoyed my first popsicle. It was so delicious and sticky that Daddy had to give me a middle of the day sponge bath. We decided then that the rest of the afternoon would be clothing optional because I was so warm and interested in getting messy.

I saw Daddy eating something out of a bowl later and I chased him around and around begging for food. He decided to give me a big people's bowl and spoon with a dollop of baby food inside. Do you know how far you can smear food?! The answer is very, very far. Mommy took like a million pictures of the mess and my puppy's attempt to clean the baby food off my leg. Click here if you want to see a full photo album of my silly Saturday.

Love,

V

No comments: