Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowy Sunday

Friends Sunday was a huge day for me in so many ways. I woke up with my second tooth and then it snowed! I spent most of the afternoon watching the snow from my back door. At first we didn't think there would be very much and by the end it looked like a winter wonderland. Click here to see an album of my snowy Sunday and some of the fun things I did inside while it was cold outside.
Some people have commented about me using a pacifier in a lot of pictures these days. Ever since my teeth started coming, I just really like to chew on it. Mommy is not a fan of it, but she is a fan of whatever makes me feel better when those teeth are being a pain in the gums.

I also indulged my half Canadian side today. I ate salmon for the first time and I LOVED it. I liked it so much that I had it for lunch and dinner. I also tried spaghetti squash for the first time. It's definitely more fun to play with than to eat. I think I may be getting another tooth because I sure am feeling very, very, very cranky.

Love, V

1 comment:

T-Rex said...

Dude, I feel your pain. I just got tooth #2 as well. I was feeling pretty cranky this weekend, too.