Monday, March 23, 2009

Swinging Surprise



Friends my birthday is still two weeks away but my Nannie and Poppie surprised me by having a big playset installed in my backyard while I was at school today. Here's a video of me coming home and finding it at my house.

Mommy and Daddy let me swing until dinner time but then they had another surprise for me. My friend Millie and her Mommy and Daddy came over to play and eat dinner with us. We also got to hang out with Uncle Joe and Aunt Deblina. They are Mommy and Daddy's friends from way back. Mommy and Daddy let Millie and I swing until it was almost dark outside! We definitely got to stay up way past our bedtimes. Click here to see pictures of us on my new swingset.


Love, V

1 comment:

Emily said...

That picture is priceless...look at how excited he is! I love it!