Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Mommy

I hope you all did something nice for your Mommy yesterday because it was Mother's Day. I started off Mother's Day by being mean to Daddy. He was trying to get ready to eat breakfast and I stole the bagel right out of his hand. I ran down the hall eating it so he wouldn't catch me. He called me the bagel bandit

Daddy went to work all day so Mommy got to do what she does best on Mother's Day... be my Mommy! We played and ran errands all day. I helped my Mommy pick out a dress to wear to dinner. Here she is trying to smile and be patient while I'm trying to wiggle out of her arms.

We went to dinner at a place where they let you eat your food with little sticks. Daddy called them chopsticks but I didn't see them chop anything. They are very fun to eat with and even more fun to try to snatch out of Daddy's hand. Mommy wouldn't share her food with me because she said it was raw fish and would make me sick. I got very frustrated but I tried to behave since it was Mother's Day... I said I tried, I didn't say I succeeded.
Click here to see all of our Mother's Day photos... and to all the Mommies in my family and in my life, I love you very much.
Love,
V

No comments: