Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slumber Party

Friends on Saturday night I had my first slumber party! My friend Millie came to play and stay for the whole night. Here parents were going to an evening wedding and instead of waking Millie up way past her bedtime they let her stay at our house. We had a lot of fun playing before dinner. Millie is just getting the hang of this walking thing so I let her play with my trucks and walk across the living room. She's a very nice friend because she doesn't steal toys out of my hands or take things that I want.

Millie and I took turns eating our dinner in the high chair. I even offered to share some of my chicken nuggets, carrots and blueberries with her.

After dinner was bath time and Mommy said it would be a very, very long time before I better think about bathing with a girl so I flew solo. Millie is so silly. She made me laugh the whole time I was in the tub... especially when she threw my shirt in the water. That just cracked us up! Click here to see all our pictures from Saturday night.

Mommy said we were the best babies on the block Saturday night because after getting in our pajamas we both fell asleep quickly. Mommy had Millie sleep in the spare bedroom because I am an early bird and Millie likes to sleep in. Once Millie woke up the next day, we shared some cereal. I showed her how much my Mommy likes it when I grind the cereal all over the table and sprinkle the powder on the dog.

Millie is so sweet that I kept trying to hug her and pat her head all weekend to show her what a good friend she is. On Sunday we got all dolled up because I was getting my picture taken. It was a really fun weekend and I was sad to see Millie go. Click here to see our Sunday pictures.
Love, V

1 comment:

Emily said...

what sweet friends! and good call on teaching him early not to bathe with girls! :) later on thats going to be hard with his good looks!