Monday, September 22, 2008

Cruising to Carolina

Mommy and I went on a roadtrip this weekend. We drove to Charlotte to visit some of Mommy and Daddy's friends there. Even though I am still not a fan of car rides, this was well worth the trip. We stayed with my Aunt Jen. She has the sweetest dog Princess. Every time I sounded even the least bit unhappy she barked at Mommy and Aunt Jen. She was really looking out for me!

Aunt Jen has carpet and I decided that I love, love, love carpet. I got to practice my crawling skills. I'm going to figure that crawling thing out one of these days friends. Our visit to Charlotte was very social. We vent out for lunch with Ms. Latoya and then we went to a women's expo. I was in my glory. It was a building filled with ladies all commenting on how cute I am.

Mommy and Aunt Jen had to improvise to make sure I still got my bath while on vacation. I got to put my hiney in Aunt Jen's sink! He he he, it was so funny. Here's a picture of me scrubbing up in the sink. There's a carefully placed towel because this is a G-rated blog. Mommy was laughing when she took this picture. She said she can't wait to show this picture to my prom date. I'm not sure what that means, but I know it's not good!

It was a little chilly in Charlotte this weekend. Fall is finally here! I got to wear my first pair of socks. Socks are so fascinating. I tasted them when I put my feet in my mouth. They are much more fuzzy than just plain old toes. Mommy says this is another picture that will make me groan when I get older.

On Sunday Aunt Jen had a brunch for my big Charlotte debut. Alison, Bronson and Molly were all there to hold me and play with me. It was so exciting that I threw up on Mommy! Thankfully everyone thought that was funny and laughed... phew that could have been embarrassing. Here's a picture of me and my Aunt Jen. I am so thankful that Mommy and Daddy have such nice friends and they are only a 3 hour drive away.

Love, V

No comments: