Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Wonders

Friends I hope you had a great weekend because I sure did. On Friday I wore my first pair of jeans. Mommy says they make me look like a little man. It's so much fun to scratch my nails on the fabric because it makes a funny sound. During the day Saturday Mommy, Daddy and I ran errands and had a lot of fun family time.

Saturday night was a big night for me. I wore pajamas for the first time and I had my first slumber party! We went over to our neighbor's house for dinner. My neighbor Sam is 16 months old and he's so cool. While Mommy and Daddy ate dinner I got to sleep in an extra crib in Sam's room. I was having so much fun that I gave Daddy a mean look when he took me home to finish sleeping the night away in my own crib.

My Saints played on Sunday. Mommy, Daddy and I met some other Who Dats at a sports pub to watch the game. I had so much fun because no one there cared when I cheered.... even if it was really, really loud. It was a lot of fun because there were other Saints fans there and no 49ers fans.

I was having a small growth spurt this weekend because during the game I wanted a bottle every single hour. What can I say, some guys like to drink when they watch football. Uncle Joe and Mommy's friend Ms. Belinda got in on the fun and helped me cheer during the game. I bet Uncle Joe that I could cheer louder than he could and trust me I won.

The best part of Sunday was when the Saints won! I was so happy that I gave Ms. Belinda a big smooch. What an exciting weekend!

Love, V

No comments: