Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crying, Chewing and Crawling

Friends it's been a long time since we've met, but I had so much to do. On Sunday I decided I would start crawling like normal babies instead of crawling like a little marine. It's much slower, but I like to do it sometimes for a change. I've been working up a sweat doing all these new things so Mommy and Daddy let me stay in the bath extra long. I've been trying all kinds of new foods.

Here's a picture of me trying avocado. That stuff is soooo good! I've also tried blueberries (I have mixed thoughts on them) and chunks of sweet potato.

This week I've also been battling a little cough and I'm having some sleepin problems. I've decided I want to play between 3am and 4am, but Mommy and Daddy don't seem to want to hang out with me. Last night we tried crying it out. I cried myself to sleep after 25 minutes.... unfortunately it took Mommy much longer to cry herself to sleep. She doesn't like me to be upset.

I'll end with something happy. Here's a video of me playing with my new house that Mommy and Daddy got me for Christmas.

Love, V


No comments: