Monday, January 26, 2009

Have a Good Week

Friends I hope you had a nice weekend. I kicked mine off right with a super fun bubble bath on Friday night. I LOVE the water. You can see me playing in the bath in the video clip below. Yes when I grow up I will be mad at Mommy for posting this video... trust me. On Saturday Mommy and I ran errands while Daddy went to work. I love going to the farmer's market because there are so many interesting people there. It was so crowded on Saturday that some woman hit me in the face with a bunch of basil. I didn't mind, I hope she didn't mind that I took a bite out of it. What an interesting taste!!

I'm continuing to try new things to eat. I have now tried Kale which is like collard greens. I liked it but it was really hard for me to break up with no teeth. I know what you're thinking, I'm 9 months 3 weeks old and no teeth... well good things come to those who wait. Mommy hopes so... she says maybe having them come in late will mean they are straight and no need for braces. Mommy says when I get teeth I can finally try eating some meat.

On Sunday Mommy, Daddy and I went hiking. I got to sit in my new jogging stroller.. but I decided that wasn't a good enough workout for Daddy so when were about 80% done I demanded he carry me. Daddy's such a good sport! He carried me and let me carry his water bottle even though I dropped it every couple of feet forcing him to bend down and pick it up. Well I hope you all have a great week. This week I am going to keep spending half days in the big kid's room at school. I will be moving up there by the end of this month! Then I will no longer be in the infant's room... I will officially be considered a crawler.

Love, V

No comments: