Saturday, January 31, 2009

Party Time!

Friends I went to my first birthday party this afternoon and it was awesome!! My friend Amelia turned 4 today (yeah I like older women). Amelia is my friend Zaven's big sister. There was a big cake at the party and a lot of my friends were there. I got to crawl around in a different house and play with different toys. I even stole Amelia's shoe and played with it for a while.

There were so many adults who wanted to hold me and play with me that I didn't even fuss or want to eat for three whole hours. That must be a new record for me. Mommy was no fun, she wouldn't let me eat any cake. She said she was going to be trapped in a car with me for the 40 minute ride home and couldn't risk me getting all hyper.

Here's another photo of me and Zaven playing at the party. He's 4 days younger than me and already has 8 teeth!! Well friends I'm off to continue my weekend adventures.

Love, V

No comments: