Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daddy's Day


Sunday was Father's Day and we did lots of fun things with Daddy. We went to church as usual and then I came home and played trucks with Daddy. I am still pretty small so I can sit in the beds of all of my toy trucks. All of that playing and praying wore me out so I took a two hour nap.

After my nap we went to the pool. Daddy and I swam a lot. I am such a good teacher, soon he will be able to swim like me! My friend Olivia went to the pool too. She is older than I am so she's able to dive into the pool. I'm still too little for that. Daddy knows what a boy likes and made sure I had a ton of snacks so I would have plenty of energy for all that playing in the water.

When we wrapped up at the pool we took Daddy to brunch at the James Joyce Pub. I ate more food than I've ever eaten. All that celebrating really works up an appetite.
We played at home in the afternoon and then we were invited over to Olivia's house for a special dinner. Her Daddy, Grandpa and Uncle were all there for Father's Day. I got to meet her whole family including her cousin who was supposed to be born on Sunday but who is a little shy and isn't ready to come out yet. Click here to see all my Father's Day pictures.
Love, V

No comments: