Sunday, June 21, 2009

Howdy Pardner

Last weekend Mommy and I took a little vacation and went to visit Teetee and Uncle Troy in Nashville. I got to be a cowboy for 4 whole days! My Nannie and Poppie were there too. Uncle Troy's niece Christine was there and she was a lot of fun to play with. We did a lot of fun things like go out to eat and go to the Country Music Association Festival. Here is a picture of me at the Country Music Hall of Fame. It sure was hot in Tennessee and I am really sweaty in this picture.
Teetee and Uncle Troy must have heard how much I love water because they had a pool waiting for me in their backyard!! They must also know how much I love dogs because they let me play with their labs Angus and Godiva. Yay my two favorite things dogs and water!! Click here to see the pictures from my Nashville adventure. I'll warn you though, there's about a hundred so take your boots and cowboy hat off and settle in before you start.
Love, V

No comments: