Monday, June 22, 2009

My Friend Olivia

The most wonderful thing has happened friends. Olivia, a nice girl who goes to my school, has moved into my neighborhood and now we get to play together all the time! You might have seen her in some of my pool pictures. She is 7 months older than me and swims like a fish. Friday night we went with our Mommies to a play date to a festival in downtown Decatur. We got balloons. They were so much fun we only fought over them a couple dozen times. Mommy had a hard time getting pictures of us with our balloons because the strings were so long.

Olivia's Daddy sometimes works at this really yummy place called Twains so after the party he gave us food to take to my house and eat on the front porch. We had chicken fingers, french fries and vegetarian chili. Chili is yummy but very, very messy. Daddy is going to have to pressure wash the porch to clean up from that meal. Because I got so dirty there was nowhere to go from there but to run through the sprinkler ball to get clean! I'm so glad Olivia doesn't judge me for my wild ways.

We had so much getting squirted by the beach ball. The people running and walking their dogs in the neighborhood thought we were so funny. Click here to see all the pictures of our Friday night fun.

I really enjoyed playing with Olivia so I invited her and her Mommy to dinner on Saturday night while her Daddy was at work. Even though I'm not really great at sharing, I let her play with some of my toys. I did break down and share my tunnel with her... sometimes things are just more fun when you do them with someone else. My toys somehow just seem that much more exciting when someone else is playing with them. To see all of our super Saturday pictures, click here.
Love, V

No comments: