Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rounding Out The Week


I spent Thursday and Friday night hanging out with my friend Olivia. We played in the sprinkler Thursday because it was another North Georgia scorcher. We often have disagreements over who gets to play with the water hose, but sometimes the fights are the most fun parts of the night. One thing's for sure, since we started playing in the sprinkler our grass has been much, much greener.

Olivia left her shoes at my house after our sprinkler splash. I really liked her crocs and was tempted to keep them, but they just weren't the right color for me. I would probably need blacks ones just like my Poppie has.

Friday night we tried to go to our favorite pool but it has been shut down for decontamination... Mommy says that means someone pooped in the pool and they have to clean it... ewww keep the poop in the diaper! We went to a bigger kids pool instead. It was ok, but not as much fun as our cool toddler hang out.
Afterwards Olivia and I split some chicken fingers at her house. Mommy thought I was playing so quietly and nicely with Olivia but instead I was in her bathroom playing with toilet paper. I think it makes a great robe... what do you think?
Click here to see all of our play pictures.
Love, V


No comments: