Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Even Babies Get the Blues

Today I had a playdate with my friend Zaven and his sister Amelia and their Mommy. We met up at the mall for some shopping and lunch (o.k. the shopping was really for the Mommies), but for some reason I just wasn't feeling like playing today. I cried for almost 4 hours straight during the whole outing. No ammount of feeding, diaper changing, gas drops, burping or rocking made me feel better. I think at one point Mommy even got on the crying bandwagon (but I think hers was out of frustration).

My friend Z was cool as a cucumber the whole time. He barely cried at all! We will have to schedule another play date and this time I will have to bring my A game. I don't want to be the kid that no one wants to have a play date with.

In order to distract you from the fact that I just admitted to being that naughty baby in a store that everyone rolls their eyes at, I've included some cute new pictures of me. Hard to believe that I can be that cranky isn't it?

Well maybe from the looks of the last picture it isn't that hard to believe.

Love, V

No comments: