Thursday, May 22, 2008

Only the Lonely

I haven't posted in a while friends because my Nannie left and went back to Louisiana. That means that Mommy has way less time to take dictation and type my blogs for me. Nannie stayed for the first five weeks of my life. I miss her so much! But don't worry, I will see her in just a few weeks again. Here's a picture of me and my Nannie and Poppie. I think my Nannie's so sweet... maybe because she and my Mommy look so much alike. This picture was taken at my house on Mother's Day, the last time that I saw my Nannie.



I've changed so much in the almost two weeks since she's been gone. I am almost 10 pounds now! Mommy says she's really glad we're members of Sam's Club and Costco because apparently I'm going to be a big eater. Here's a picture of me and Daddy watching TV last weekend. Look at my big boy belly!

Mommy and I spend a lot of quality time while Daddy is at work and we've started planning our first trip down to Louisiana. Then I'll learn what it really means to be a bayou baby! She's promised me that I will even get to swim in Nannie and Poppies pool. I'll make sure to blog with pictures of me in my swim trunks.


As soon as Mommy and I get in the swing of things and get used to spending the days by ourselves, we'll try to carve out more regular time to blog.


Love, V

2 comments:

ladybugDZ said...

Growing like a weed! Love the new pictures!

ladybugDZ said...

Oh! It's Kenzi! Don't know why my name didn't pop up there!