Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My One Month Day

On Tuesday we celebrated my one month day. I've officially been here for one whole month. Mommy and Daddy celebrated with two kinds of cake. My Teetee and Uncle Troy were visiting from Louisiana and my Nannie is still here helping out. We had a nice party. This is me and Daddy checking out the cakes. The next picture is me and my Teetee playing together at my party.

I went to the doctor on Monday for my one month checkup and the doctor says I'm a very big boy. I now weigh 8 pounds 8 ounces and I'm 21 inches long. My head has also grown 3/4 inch. Mommy says that's because my brain is so big. The doctor says I am very, very healthy. She complimented my hair and skin color. Mommy says I get all that from Daddy.

Now that I'm a big boy, Nannie and Mommy are putting the finishing touches on my room so that I can move in there and move out of my crib in Mommy and Daddy's room. Moving day will be in the next week sometime.

Love, V

1 comment:

Danielle Flemming-Williams said...

Its hard to believe that he is a month old already. My little boy, Caden will be 1 on May 15 :-) Vince is such a cutie and me and mom love reading your blog.