Sunday, May 25, 2008

Working Man

Since I'm very big now I thought I should go to work. Well not really, but on Friday I got to go with Mommy to visit the people at her work. It's a very big place with lots of people. They were all so nice to me and said I was a very good baby (that's just because I was asleep the whole time and all babies are good when they are asleep). Mommy's work is very exciting for a little baby because there are so many lights to look at and a lot of people talking. Here's a picture of me and Mommy at work.


All the people are very excited for Mommy to go back to work. Don't they know that I'm the boss of her now? Here's a picture of Mommy with her old boss and me her new boss. You can see the weather set in the background. Daddy said I could be a meteorologist, but Mommy says no career in news for me.

Love, V

2 comments:

ladybugDZ said...

Hey it's Kenzi again! I can't believe I missed Vince at CNN! Booooo! Hope he had a good time!

Emily said...

sad I missed him too!! so cute!! :)