Monday, May 12, 2008

A Family Affair

This weekend I got to meet a whole bunch of my family members for the first time. My Aunt Rachel and cousin Sophie came from Baltimore and my Grandma and Granpa came down from Pennsylvania. Then to add even more fun my Nannie and Poppie were here from Louisiana.

There was no shortage of arms to hold me. There is also much speculation as to who I look like. Mommy's family says I look like Daddy and Daddy's family says I look like someone in Mommy's family. Vote on the quiz at the bottom of the blog and let me know who you think I look like.

My cousin Sophie and I took all those adults to the zoo and we went to a bunch of fun restaurants. I can't wait for her to come back when I'm big enough to play with her. This is a picture of me and Sophie. Isn't she just beautiful?

The whole big family group celebrated Mother's Day together. I saved my allowance and got Mommy a card and a present. She says I have very good taste, but she suspects Daddy had a lot to do with picking out the present.
Love, V

No comments: