Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bayou Baby

Bonjour from the bayou! I am here in Louisiana at my Nannie and Poppie's house and I'm having a blast. My great grandmother and my great great aunt are also here so there's no shortage of arms to hold me. Today my Nannie and Mommy gave me a bath and tried to tame my wild hair in vain. Here's a picture of my hair sitting down for roughly 2 minutes. Enjoy it while it lasts folks.

This afternoon I'm going to have some play time before Mommy and I go out to dinner. Please excuse the drool on my clothes, I'm starting to get little tooth buds and I have become a little puddle factory. I won't have teeth for a while but my mouth is still getting ready.

Tonight we're going to eat some yummy Cajun food. I'm so excited I get to meet my baby friend Charlie for the first time tonight at the restaurant. I love being on vacation. I will definitely have to look in to jobs that let me travel all the time!

Love, V

No comments: