Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Louisiana Living

Well friends I'm back from my Louisiana vacation, but I have so many memories to share. I went swimming in Nannie and Poppie's pool and I loved it! The problem was I loved it a little too much and fell alseep in Daddy's arms in the pool. While it made for cute pictures, Mommy said it's a major hazard and I should find a drier and safer place to sleep.

I got to meet so many new people. I got to spend time with my Aunt Kelly. She's so sweet to me. She loves me even though I was Sgt. Cranky Pants and cried every time she came over to see me.
I went with my family to a Japanese restaurant where they put on a show and cooked the food right in front of us. I was so fascinated by all the movement, but when the chef lit a big flame I let out a big shriek. My Teetee helped calm me down. Mommy says it's good that I know fire is scary if only we can work on my reaction to water.

I will blog more tomorrow friends, I'm still recovering from the long drive home.

Love, V

No comments: