Saturday, June 14, 2008

Counting The Days

I have a big week ahead of me friends and I can't wait. On Monday my Nannie comes back to Georgia to shower me with kisses. On Tuesday she and Mommy and I are taking our first roadtrip. We're driving all the way to Louisiana. Mommy says it will be really nice if she doesn't lose her mind having to stop every 2 hours.

All kinds of fun people will be waiting for me in Louisiana. I'm going to meet all kinds of family and friends for the first time including my baby friend Charlie. Mommy says I am too little to eat crawfish yet but we're going to have all kinds of other good food.

Daddy is coming to meet us and have all kinds of fun. Mommy says it will all be indoor fun since she says living in Louisiana is like living on the surface of the sun. I will get to see my Teetee and Uncle Troy's house before they make their big move to Nashville. I am not sad at all that they are moving because it will bring them much closer to me!

Love, V

No comments: