Friday, June 20, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summertime


Friends I have so many adventures to tell you about! I love being on vacation (sometimes). Wednesday night Mommy and I went to a famous Louisiana restaurant to meet up with some friends. All of the excitement got me fired up. I wanted to prove to those Louisiana people if they could talk loud, I could talk louder. I wailed for them the entire time we were there. That will show them! I know it's probably hard for you to picture me screaming like a banshee and I'm glad. I don't want you to see cranky Vince, so I'm going to post deceptively cute pictures of me so it distracts you from my total meltdown in the restaurant.

Thursday morning I was back to my happy self. I spent the morning with my Nannie and Poppie. Here's a picture of me and my Poppie, aren't we handsome? I am always Mr. Giggles in the morning at Nannie and Poppie's house but sometimes when I meet new people I'm not as polite.
Mommy and I spent all of Thursday in New Orleans with our friends. My baby friend Charlie and I took our parents to the aquarium. Here's a picture of us checking out the sharks. You can even see one in the background. Since I'm now more aware of the world around me I was even able to see the fish and follow them with my eyes as they were swimming by. If I only had a fishing pole...

Charlie and I rebelled in the afternoon and we wouldn't take our naps. I was even able to sneak in this picture of me with Charlie's Mom. Shhh don't tell him, he might be jealous. There was so much fun stuff going on. How is a baby supposed to sleep during all of that? After our failed nap attempt Charlie and I took our Mommies back to the tv station where they used to work. I got to meet Ms. Leah. She's so beautiful and on Saturday I'm going to get all dressed up and go to her wedding.

Everyone at the station was so nice and friendly. They've known Mommy since before she was a Mommy or even married to Daddy! But sadly friends I am here to tell you that I will never work in television. All that excitement in the newsroom was just too much for me. I was calm for the first little bit but then I decided to make myself heard over all of the police scanners and ringing phones. Stay tuned, I'm ready to have more adventures today.

Love, V

No comments: