Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love You Daddy

Today is Father's Day and I wanted to create a special blog just for my Daddy. He's the best Daddy in the world. We snuggle every morning and he helps put me to bed every night. He's even given up cursing for me (trust me that's a major, major undertaking for him). I look just like my Daddy and I hope that one day I will grow up to be just like him because he's smart and funny and kind.

Daddy took this first picture of me yesterday morning and the second one he took just a few minutes ago when we were clowning around on my swing.

But Father's Day isn't just about Daddies. I want to say I love you to my Poppie, Grandpa, Uncle Troy and Uncle Ben. There aren't many men in our family, but don't worry boys we're gaining in numbers!

Love, V

No comments: