Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter 2009

Last weekend was probably the busiest of my little life. On Saturday we had my big party and on Sunday we celebrated Easter. Mommy, Daddy and I went to church with Grandma and Grandpa. There were so many people there! It was great people watching. Afterwards we met up with Nannie, Poppie, Aunt Ellen, Teetee and Uncle Troy for brunch.

When we got back to the house the Easter Bunny had been there. I wish I hadn't missed him because I wanted to thank him for all the fun presents he left me. I got some toys to play with in the water and a big toy organizer that was cleverly filled with all kinds of baby snacks. After opening presents it was time to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa and take a nap.

When I woke up we all took a family walk to the park. Even though I have a big swingset in my backyard, it's still so much fun to go to the park. This time I LOVED the slide. I made sure we played with it over and over and over again. I got in lots of quality time with Poppie because he was leaving the next morning.


After a long day of playing, praying and being showered with more presents, it was time to put on my bunny pajamas and wish everyone a good night. Click here to see all of my Easter pictures.
Love, V

No comments: