Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Picture Perfect

Friends my Mommy got a new camera. She said she wanted to be prepared to take a lot of pictures at my first birthday party. We played with the camera all weekend and yesterday Mommy even managed to get in a picture. Here's a rare blog appearance of my Mommy. I woke up yesterdya with a case of the giggles and she just had to have a picture of it.

I am teething again and sometimes I spend the whole evening in a bad mood so when I wake up smiling, it's a rare treat. I still have only three teeth, but I can feel that big things are coming and boy do they hurt! By the end of the night I am so worn out from being cranky that I fall asleep immediately and Mommy and Daddy are very, very glad.

Now that I'm growing so fast I am thinking about future career paths. There's an area in our house that fascinates me and I think it could lead to a job. How about Vince the plumber... what do you think? I will have to start pulling my pants down and working on my plumbers crack. Mommy and Daddy have to make sure all the bathroom doors are closed because I am so curious to see what is behind the toilet. I have the mind of an engineer and the energy of a wild monkey!
This weekend I got to have a play date with my friend Quinn. He is almost two years older than me so he has so much to teach me. We went outside on my swingset, but it was a little chilly so we came back inside to play with my toys. He is so smart he can think of the best things to do with toys. If you want to see all of our pictures that we took with our new camera this weekend click here.
Love, V

No comments: