Sunday, April 19, 2009

Partying in the Pool

Saturday was so beautiful and warm. When Daddy got home from work we decided to break out the pool for the first time. I was so excited because I love, love, love water. Daddy let me sit in the pool while the water was coming out of the hose. I took that as my opportunity to experiment. I watered the patio, I tried watering Mommy and the dogs and I drank about as much water as I put in the pool. Mommy said dogs drink from the hose, but I was out to prove her wrong. I was NOT happy when Mommy and Daddy decided that it was getting cooler and time to get out. I will not be posting any pictures of that because I'm a little ashamed of how much I cried.

I did learn something about swimming. It makes you really hungry! Now I know why Michael Phelps always has the munchies... Click here to see more pictures of my pool party and enjoy the little clip of me in my speedo swimming trunks filling the pool with water from the hose.

Love, V


No comments: