Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tough Guy


I had a rough week this week. I decided to be a tough guy and that is very tiring. On Thursday I decided to try to climb up into the high chair at school and banged my eye. Mommy was very surprised when she went to pick me up and I had a shiner! You can kind of see it in this picture. It's my left eye and it's really not that bad. It barely shows up.

I've also started talking in my sleep. I make noises somewhere between a cry and really loud talking. Sometimes I do it once a night sometimes two or three times and sometimes just for fun I do it for over an hour. Every time Mommy and Daddy check I'm still fast asleep but just making a lot of noise. Mommy and Daddy now have black under their eyes too but not from falling... from lack of sleep.

I got in trouble at school on Friday because I took a bite out of a little boy in my class. The teacher told Mommy I wasn't trying to be mean I was just teething. I chew on everything including pacifiers. Daddy said it was just get back because that boy had bitten me before. Thank goodness I was wearing plaid overalls that day. It's hard to stay mad at someone wearing such cute overalls.


To see all the pictures from my week click here.


Love, V

No comments: