Monday, April 6, 2009

Wild About Weekends

Friends I had so much fun this weekend leading up to my first birthday. On Friday a big package came in the mail from my Grandma and Grandpa Frank. Mommy wouldn't let me open it until Daddy was home but that didn't matter to me. I had so much fun crawling all over the box and trying to use it as a step stool. I'm wildly creative in my ways to get in trouble.
Even though I'm pretty short, I'm trying to think of inventive ways to crawl up on the couch and the coffee table. Give me a few weeks and I'll figure it out. I almost crawled onto one of the dining room chairs the other day... almost.

On Saturday Miss Jen came to visit me. She is Mommy and Daddy's good friend from Charlotte. She brought me a birthday present too! A guy could get used to all this birthday present business. She is the coolest person ever because she let me rip the paper off.

The present is this great puppy that talks to me and teaches me all kinds of stuff. I hated to disappoint her, but I really loved playing with the box! She understood though and let me play with the box as long as I wanted. Miss Jen went with Mommy and I to my friend Zaven's 1st birthday party.


Saturday was a really sunny and bright day so Zaven and I wore our cool plaid shorts for his party. I had such a good time playing with his toys. Mommy thinks I'm going to become a handy man when I grow up because the first thing I went for was the broom. She said first the plunger now the broom. I got to watch Zaven eat his birthday cake. I'm glad he showed me how to do it so I'll be ready for my birthday party next weekend. To see all the pictures from my weekend, click here.
Love, V

1 comment:

T-Rex said...

Plaid is so fashionable. Mommy bought me a couple pairs of plaid shorts for the summer too. Mommy says she loves plaid and that your mommy would understand.