Thursday, August 7, 2008

Football Frenzy

Friends I'm still slowly recovering from my cold. I need to be well enough to stay up and watch my very first Saints game. I'm wearing my Saints onesie to daycare today just so all those other babies know that I am clearly a member of the black and gold nation and NOT a Falcons fan.

Mommy and I are going to start packing our bags tonight for our weekend trip to Nashville. We found out yesterday that we are going to go to the Grand Ole Opry for my very first concert! I may need to get a baby cowboy hat just to fit in. Mommy just hopes I don't decide to sing along with Carrie Underwood because I have a very loud voice when I want to make myself heard.

Here's one last photo of me practicing with my very own football. I just want Deuce to know that I am gunning for his job. He better watch out, I'm growing so fast, I may soon be as big as a football player.

Love, V

No comments: